HALO main theme HALO main theme

really good

you did a really good job on making this sound like the original, but i want to here something different. if i wanted to here the original i'd actually listen to the original. it must have taken a lot of time on getting this right. you have a lot of talent, but use it to make something more unique!

---Mr. Roboto--- ---Mr. Roboto---

nothing amazing

sounds like midi that is way too legato. you made it kind of sound like country music with the instruments at around 1:30 in the song

In the end (Limited Remix In the end (Limited Remix

yo man that was sick. 5/5 9/10

djltd responds:

thanks m8 :)

-Through The Fire And Flames- -Through The Fire And Flames-

nice

dude i love your work. this is awesome. it sounds like midi but you pulled it off. sounds really good man

Synthesized High (rough) Synthesized High (rough)

wow

blew me away really. sounds really good. i love the impulsing bass drum throughout the song. it really blends with the softer sounds of the synth.

dont worry about the other people not wanting to listen to this. in a couple of weeks they'll be begging to get a copy of this. i gave it a 5/5

m0dul4r responds:

Thanks, man, that makes me happy. :)
Never really had someone tell me that before.
that made my day.

Pull the Switch edit Pull the Switch edit

really good

i agree with pandora. needs some drums at around :40. nothing to overwhelming though, just like a high hat and bass drum keeping time. i know clapping and bass drum come in later, but i think it'll be a more full sound if its at :40.

overall i thought it was really good. 9/10 5/5

philjo responds:

great minds think alike, perhaps i should remix my own music at some point OR let someone else do it! imagine that, i would be honoured.
Thank you very much for liking this crazy thing! I'm so happy my music is bearable and even likable to some people. This gives me great satisfaction. Many many thanks!

What Is Love (Brunzos Mix) What Is Love (Brunzos Mix)

really good

this inspired me to make a version of this song myself! nice job sounds really good.

One Day (Smurfbeatz Remix) One Day (Smurfbeatz Remix)

i really liked it. its pretty catchy. 10/10 5/5

Breaking In A New Pair Of Shoe Breaking In A New Pair Of Shoe

haha

reminds me of something count basie would play. add some percussion and a bass line and it'll sound so much better

Chameleon Chameleon

not the same

This is an amazing big band song, just hearing the guitar doesnt do it for me. its not too hard, we play it as a pep song at our H.S.